NEW NORMAL PACKAGE
Places to Visit:
- Aurora Quezon Ancestral House
- Baler Church
- Museo de Baler
- Old Balete Tree
- Ermita Hill
- Tromba Marina
- Sunset in Sabang Beach
- Diguisit Beach
- Rock Formations
- Mother Falls (Ditumabo Falls)
- Sabang Beach
- Hanging Bridge
- Pagasa Weather Station
- Land Transfer Manila-Baler-Manila
- We use Toyota Hi-Ace Commuter and Nissan Premium for that comfortable long drive, recline-able seats with headrest for your convenience
- Professional and courteous drivers and are familiar with the road and terrain of the route to La Union.
- Our Van are well maintained and are checked regularly
- Your Safety is our main concern
- Gas, Toll Fee and Driver’s Meals
- 2day/1night room accommodation
- Complimentary breakfast
- We do not mix different groups in one room
- Private Rooms will be provided to each group for joiners (Minimum of 4pax)
- Accommodation at Lodge/ Inn or Private House
- Baler Tour
- Tour Guide Fee to Ditumabo Mother Falls
- Tour Coordinator
- Entrance Fees
- Environmental Fees
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES | HASSLE FREE
- GOVERNMENT TAXES AND SURCHARGES
Terms and Conditions:
- Book and buy policy.
- We require Php 500.00 deposit before the event.
- Balance will be payable on the departure date.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Itineraries may depend on the weather and the situation of the tour.
- Exclusive tour group may select their preferred date.
- All tours are weather-dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be rescheduled, cancelled or a refund would be made.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants doesn’t meet.
GROUP TOUR PICK UP LOCATIONS
MOA, Pasay | Shaw, Mandaluyong Centris, Quezon City
Scheduled Group Tour Reminders
*** Meals are not included.
*** Pack light 5-6 kg per person is advised.
***Open for joiners to form a group of 10 participants (smallest group)
***Departure is every Thursday night and returns on Sunday night
***Friday night departure only happens when the following Monday is a holiday
***Different rate applies during Holidays and Peak Season
***Rates depends on the number of participants in a room.
***Rooms are good for 4/5/6/7/8 participants in a room depending on availability
***Children that will occupy a seat will have the same rate as an adult.
***Children below six years old is free of charge [No Guaranteed Seat]
***Room rate is based on standard room category check-in is 2:00pm and check-out is 12:00pm
[Keeping you safe during COVID-19]
✔ Face masks required for travellers in Public Areas
✔ Face masks required for drivers/coordinator/guides in Public Areas
✔ Social distancing enforced throughout the experience.
✔ Transport vehicles will be regularly sanitized during the trip
✔ Regular temperature check for drivers/coordinator/guides
✔ Hand sanitizer available to traveller and staff
Things to Bring
- Personal Hygiene
- Towel for the beach